Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Boo turns 4.

Today my 3rd child, Brady turns 4.  She is my most energetic and mischievous child(her little brother is quickly following in her footsteps).

Her name is Brady Faith.  Brady means "spirited one".  And oh, does she live by her name!! 

Brady is my lovey then turns back around and does something very mischievous :)  I would have her no other way.  I love her eclectic style and her enthusiasm to never match.


Always wanting you to read to her :)

She always has a flower for her momma.

My little fish.

My helper in the kitchen.

Beautiful baby girl.

Crazy girl.
Determined.

Happy 4th Birthday to my Brady Boo.

3 comments:

Carolynleigh said...

Such a sweety pie!

Rebecca Dot Com said...

she is a cutey!!

Sweet Carolina Grace said...

Love the bathing suit with the boots! Too cute!